Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can still multitask!

I thought my days of multitasking ended with my retirement from hospital nursing. NOT SO! Here is an honest to goodness real conversation that took place in about a two minute time frame...........

"Don't step in that broken glass til I get it cleaned up...No, Ana, you can't get in the bath tub with Gus, he has a rash......Chocolate ice cream for breakfast dessert, Joel????......No, that's a movie you aren't allowed to watch....Wait a minute, Gus, I have to put medicine on your rash.......Ana, that's Seth's vitamins, don't touch it.....No, it's not time for lunch yet."

These posts will be fragmented as my time is, so bear with me. Kyle, are you sure you want to come out tomorrow?????

This morning as Danny was putting on deodorant, Seth, Marco, Gus and Ana all wanted some...and he obliged. Seth's question, "Will this make hair in my armpits?" Now they all think they will wake up with long hairy armpits tomorrow!!!

I've decided Seth will someday be anchor for The Situation Room on CNN. He is the informer when a squabble arises between Ana and Gus.....In a very grown up( all of 5 yrs. old) voice, he informs me..." Nana, theres a situation in the bathroom....Nana, theres a situation in the living room...."

4 comments:

  1. I am all too glad to have you answering those questions for a few days!

    Day two:
    Went to bed a little after 2am.
    Slept until 9:45.
    Drank coffee, ate an english muffin, watched a rerun of "Roseanne"
    Got cleaned up - slowly - in my OWN TIME.
    Drove down to the speedway to have lunch with Brian.
    Had a nerve-wracking 40 minutes driving home because I thought I lost my wedding ring (but turns out I never put it on this morning).
    Now catching up on e-mails, FB, going to Lesa's house in a bit.

    THANK YOU FOR THE TIME ALONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Nana and Papa's house is Fantasy Island and Paradise? Don't forget The Promised Land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THAT THEY'RE NOT TELLING ME!

    ReplyDelete