Friday, April 10, 2009

Last Day of Ragamuffin Week

I'm sure there will be several posts today as this is the grand finale of Ragamuffin Week. These little things happen all the time when the kids are here...I'm just not accustomed to sharing them pubicly like this.

I overheard one conversation....
Marco..." When my mom gets here I'm going to ask her if I can stay for two more nights."
Seth....."When my mom gets here I'm going to ask her if I can live here."
Marco....."Ooohhhh...what will you do when you live here?"
Seth......" Welllll...I'm going to see if I can be in charge." (hmmm, in charge of what?)

Last night Joel slept with a bag of cranberries..yes, you read right. Cranberries. I had a few things to do so didn't climb into bed the same time they did. Joel kept coming downstairs saying he was soooo hot. I thought it was an excuse to prolong bedtime, BUT....he said he had solved the dilema as he took off upstairs with a bag of frozen cranberries. This kid is a problem solver.

I just got shot in the back of the head with a dart....time to take the darts away!

No comments:

Post a Comment